Saturday, June 6, 2009

Camping Extravganza!

I went camping for the first time a few weeks ago with Chris' family and had a great time! But I am not a camping pro yet. So to help me get used to it, Chris and I camped out in our living room. We set up the tent and air mattress and turned off all the lights. We just used a lantern to get around! It was so much fun!

The next day we went for a drive to find some real camp sites in the canyon. I agreed to go as long as there were bathrooms. We found quite a few! Once I am feeling better we plan on going!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Camping in your living room. That's awesome! Welcome to the blogging world!

The Jones Family said...

You guys are too cute! I'm so glad you have a blog now and we can keep up better :) You'll have to check ours out too! I was also thinking about you guys the other day and decided we need to do something because, well, I want to! Are you ever down this way?

Tahsha said...

I'm glad you've joined the blogging world! You'll have to check ours out. PS a camper is the BEST way to camp. You can still be out in the wilderness, but have a clean place to eat sleep and go to the potty. Now only if I could afford one......grr...

camille said...

Welcome to the camping world and blogging world. We got a tent trailer so next time we will be even more comfortable.

ChristinaS said...

That sounds like so much fun! What a great hubby you have... Mike gets a week off sometime in the summer break with the kids. He works at Camp Ehuntee and they actually get a break too for summer. But since it's an alternative camp for boys, they ONLY get one week. So we are looking to go camping also. We have been getting things a little at a time, since last year. Today we just picked up at a huge church yard sale, a camp stove, pots, propane tanks and such..So excited.We got a lantern at Walmart also today. I'm so excited..I haven't camped since 1999. Can't wait.
So hopefully you have a blasts. Can't wait to hear all about it! Hugs and loves girl.. **muah**